Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Special Thank You...



Thank you friends and family for all your heart rendering blessings, love, and support during my Mom’s passing and Memorial Service.  It was so wonderful to see so many of you at the Memorial Service, all your emails, and facebook condolences.  I will always appreciate what wonderful family and friends I have. 

The Memorial was just what we all needed as a family to honor our Mother, start the healing process, and have some closure.  We plan to follow through on her wish to have a “Clam Bake” this summer when our family is all together.  My Mom loved anything to do with American Indians and found their culture interesting as she traveled through the Southwestern States and Mexico.

Wonderful Memories of Mom will always be with us and for that I am truly grateful.

I thought I would share a few photo’s from the Memorial.
Our Beautiful Mom will be dearly missed
Meryl, brother Kim, and sister Durlyn
My daughter Christa flew all the way from Hong Kong to be with the family.
Brad (son), little Bennett, (almost a year), Ashley (daughter-in-law), and Christa (daughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment